Volunteer Calendar for Summer 2022
- The COVID-19 Community Transmission Level for San Luis Obispo County is currently at Low. The Estuary Program will closely monitor this level and change requirements and protocols as needed. For more information, please visit the CDC County Checker website.
- Volunteers should wear masks at their own discretion, especially when in poorly ventilated areas like cars or small rooms.
Accessing the Equipment Room
- The main office building is currently open every day from 11AM to 5PM, and the equipment room may be accessed by volunteers during this time.
- If you would like to access the building outside of these hours or pick up gear from the outdoor lock box, please contact Makenzie at email@example.com or Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW – Online Resources for Volunteers
- The Estuary Program has been working to go digital! While all of our current protocols will remain available to volunteers in hard copy form, we’re hoping to provide an online platform for volunteer resources.
- All volunteers will now have access to a Google Drive folder, which will house all current protocols, policies, maps as well as additional resources. Click this link to access the Google Drive folder.
- If you have any suggestions for additional resources that you’d like to see, please contact Makenzie at email@example.com.
Looking for other ways to stay involved with the Estuary Program?
- Follow us on social media @morrobaynep
- Participate in the rain gage network (check out this blog post to learn more about this effort).
- Conduct your own watershed clean-up, using our Trash Tracker.
- Send us photos! If you are able to go outsides for hikes or walks around the watershed, we’d love to see your pictures.